Last night after a few modifications it seems that DreamSpeed and DreamObjects is now active and working great! All the sites post images are running from DreamSpeed so it should be a bit quicker, although I am seeing if I can get it to run via CloudFlare to improve that a bit more.
I’m currently having a minor disagreement with my DreamSpeed plugin, it’s copying over content but not always doing the right thing with it. Sometimes it won’t respond to the mobile apps, which isn’t great as that’s mainly how I update this site. I’m currently doing some testing which thankfully is being covered up by the […]
As with any move, I am having to transfer my old domains across to this new one. Nothing like trying to figure where all the DNS is hosted to do this, because they’re not all with CloudFlare it seems. I’ve also started to get the LiveJournal Crossposting to work again, hopefully it won’t go too […]